UK PACK PROMO - FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is only open to residents of UK, N. Ireland, Channel Islands, I.O.M and Rep of Ireland aged 16 years and over, excluding employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion.
2. Parental consent will be required to participate and written consent from a legal guardian over the age of 18 will be required to claim a prize.
3. Purchase is necessary and internet access is required.
4. This Promotion is open from 00.01am GMT on 00.01am on 1 Dec 2011 until 23.59pm BST on 31 January 2013.
5. To Enter: Purchase any Rubik's Cube product, within which will be a leaflet containing a QR code and a special code. Either scan the QR code with your mobile phone, or directly visit www.rubiks.com/prizes and enter the special code to see if you are a winner.
a. 1st Prize : 1 x iPad 2 16GB with wifi, pre-installed with Rubik's games
b. 2nd Prizes : 2 x iPod Touch 32GB, pre-installed with Rubik's games
c. 3rd Prizes : 20 x Rubik's Flashlights
d. 4th Prizes : 50 x Rubik's Pens
7. Winners will be selected in a random process, overseen by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service and the odds of winning will depend on the number of entrants participating..
8. Only one entry per email address.
9. Winners will be informed will be informed via a message on screen and will be sent an email advising them of their prize and how to claim either via email or via post, to the address given for those without an email address.
10. Rubik's Rewards: Those who are not successful will be able to claim a 'Rubik's Reward'. This will be in the form of a discount codes entitling the holder to a free gift with a qualifying purchase made at www.rubiks.com. Actual gift that can be claimed will vary with the level of spend and the Promoter reserves the right to introduce new codes, new spend levels and new rewards as the promotion progresses, but these will all follow the standard specified format.
11. All Rubik's Reward Codes must be redeemed within 3 months of win notification and can only be used once and only one code per qualifying order. Codes will be sent to the email address given at the time of registering. Purchases are subject to the shops standard Terms & Conditions which can be found at www.rubiks.com/shop.
12. In the event that a prize winner is ineligible, or fails to claim their prize within 28 days, the winner shall forfeit their prize and it will be released back into the prize pool.
13. The prizes carry no cash value, are not transferable unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
14. Winners names and counties will be available by sending an email to email@example.com between 15th February 2013 and 14th March 2013.
15. By entering the promotion participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Entries or Entrants which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this promotion.
17. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
18. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', brute force' or any other automated means, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Proof of identity may be requested.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter's control.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Prize Draws.
21. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures.
22. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter's marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Prize Draw consents to such participation.
24. The Promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter: Rubik's, c/o Seven Towns, 7 Lambton Place, London, W11 2SH.