Introducing the new Rubik's Orbit, a circular puzzle that shares the same mechanism as the 2x2 Cube but has a completely different way to solve and rationalise. Improve your problem-solving skills and solve all the 6 sides of the 360 rings and get the colours to match all the way around. This new edition to the Rubik's range not only keeps your mind active but it also teaches you the importance of every single move you make. This colour-matching puzzle game has a modern yet cool look to it. Although different from most puzzle toys in the Rubik's range, the Orbit is instantly recognisable with the traditional Rubik's colours. The Rubik's Orbit takes puzzle solving to a new dimension. The Orbit contains six coloured sides and operates in much the same way as the Original Cubes. Twist and turn the Rubik's Orbit puzzle to try and get the rings to match Irrespective of how long you take to solve it, the joy of arriving at the solution is unparalleled indeed. The satisfaction of getting there is unmatched. It is one you must experience at least once in your life and take pride in.
Our shipping charges
Our shipping charges vary depending on the country of destination, from €6.99 - €10.99. For more information please visit our returns page.
- ORIGINAL RUBIK'S PUZZLE BALL: The Rubik's Orbit is one of our newest puzzle toy creations. It shares a similar mechanism to the 2x2 Cube - don't be fooled it is not as simple as it seems
- PROBLEM-SOLVING ABILITIES: Improve your problem-solving abilities and solve all of the 6 sides of the 360 rings so that the colours match all the way around
- TRADITIONAL RUBIK'S COLOURS: A nice feeling and attractive puzzle that looks modern and cool - yet instantly recognisable with the traditional Rubik's colours
- A CHALLENGE FOR ALL AGES: The Rubik's Orbit is suitable for ages eight to a hundred. All you need is good focus, a bit of determination and a bit of skill to solve it
- NO TRICK OR CHEAT CODES: Although the Orbit may resemble the 2x2 Rubik's Cube, it has a completely different way of solving and rationalising. So no cheating here - enjoy!