Join us for a Guinness World Record attempt
Solve a Rubik’s Cube and be part of a world record attempt!
Join us on Thursday June 25, 2020 as we try to break the World Record for the:
‘Most viewers for a Rubik's Cube solving lesson live stream on YouTube’.
Date: 25 June 2020
Time: UK – 8pm // ET – 3pm // CT – 2pm // PT – 12pm // Germany, France, Netherlands – 9pm
Location: Youtube (set your reminder now!)
To help make it easier for you, we are going to structure the lesson around our NEW solution guides. They are free to download as mobile or web pdf. and may come in handy during the record attempt.
If you can’t find your original or you don’t have one somewhere in the cupboard you can get your Rubik’s Cube now from Rubiks.com and use Promo Code GWR20 to get 10% off your purchase. Buy now!
Share your solve
We’d love to see you participating in the world record attempt, so take photos of yourself joining the virtual lesson and tag @Rubiksofficial!
If your school is going to join the livestream let us know, we’d love to share your story!
Official Guinness World Record Guidelines:
- This record is to be attempted by an individual or a team of unlimited size.
- This record is measured by the number of people viewing the livestream at once. We need to hit over 20,000 viewers!
- For the purpose of this record, a livestream is the live transmission of an event over the Internet.
- The livestream must last for at least 10 minutes.
- The livestream must remain on topic.
- The chosen platform for the live stream must be accessible to a mass audience.
Announcement of record results will be on Friday 26 June, on Rubik’s Youtube channels.
Be a part of history and join a community of solvers online, as we attempt to break the world record!!!
Register here for the event reminder.